Friday, November 13, 2009

Fall



This is my second fall in California since moving from Minnesota and I miss it. The smell of the air. The sound of the leaves rustling under your feet. The brightly colored sugar maples. The tip of your nose being ice cold from the crisp air. I miss all these things and many, many more. As hard as I try I just can't replicate the fall feeling out here in California. I have tried eating apples. I have tried busting out my favorite cozy sweater. I have tried drinking a pumpkin spice latte. Nothing has worked. I can't get in the mood! Any suggestions? What makes you get that fall feeling? I will try just about anything at this point.



Ps. Don't feel too sorry for me. I did just get back from a walk on the beach with Finn in shorts and a t-shirt.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I don't feel sorry for you. The fall colors are gone and it rained all day today. I wouldn't miss it too much! Plus, the snow will be coming soon and that nice Cali weather will be much more appealing!

    ReplyDelete